Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Off to the forest

So, internet in Banlung is a little slow. Its taken me about 15 minutes just to load up this page, and its fairly pricy so I'll have to make this one short. Caught a crammed minibus to Banlung yesterday. Strange ride. And the last 3 hours were on some fairly poor quality dirt roads, but not too bad all things considered. I think the worst part was the bad Khmer karaoke and stand up comedy that was blaring at us the entire time. Apparently quite entertaining if you understand it though.

Went up to the volcanic crater lake last night. Can't remember the name but it was incredible. Look up photos of Ratanakiri lake and it should come up. Off to the forest today. I'll be gone about 3 weeks and I'll be giving a much more detailed description when I get back to Phnom Penh.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment